Opening lines or also know as chat-up lines is when someone who have never met or don’t presume to know each other and then speaking to them by introducing themselves. The words you use, the volume you speak, and the tone you use in your opening line will determine your faith in getting a date.
When we meet someone new, it normally takes each of us a couple of seconds to instantly feel attracted or not. So therefore, your opening line is very important when it comes to dating.
Below are some of the best and worst opening lines that you may find useful when approaching your potential date:
The Best Opening Lines:
- Can I buy you a drink?
- I have lost my phone number, can I have yours?
- Did it hurt when you fell for heaven?
- If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put you and I together!
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again
The Worst Opening Lines
- Get your coat, you've pulled
- How do you like your eggs? Fertilized?
- Do you sleep on your front? Do you mind if I do.
- Is that a mirror in your pocket? It’s just that I can see myself in your pants!
- Are your legs hurting because you have been running through my mind all night?
No matter how you approach your potential date, do it with confident and a sense of humor.